Friday, March 25, 2016

POTP FOR CINNAMON AND HER FAMILY

Dear Friends,

 today I saw a post from Cinnamon in my reader... and because I missed her I first was so happy to hear from her...


... but then I had to learn that Cinnamon had to go to the Rainbow Bridge and that her family is so sad that they lost their beloved girl...

My tears were running too for the cute girl from Emerald City and I send hugs and POTP over the big pond to her family...she has always a place in my heart and in my memory...

To Cinnamon's blog:
http://cinnamonspiceadogslife.blogspot.fr/2016/03/time-to-say-goodbye.html

8 comments:

  1. We are so very sorry to read about Cinnamon's passing. She rec'd so much love once she found her furever home with her family.

    Easy this is a beautiful post in honor of Cinnamon's life. I know her loving peeps will be very appreciative that she has been remembered so fondly by you.
    Hugs madi and mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Oh yes, I was devastated - I had an extra special soft spot in my heart for Cinnamon... all love and blessings to her peeps... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! We cannot believe such bad news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes for the survivors. We've all been there

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are heartbroken for Cinnamon's family
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  6. OUR hearts were Broken when we heard this SAD SAD news.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We were so sad to hear the news about Cinnamon and had missed her too..another very sad day in blogville..we have sent our love and purrs to her family as they loved her so very much :( Loves Fozziemum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Were soo sad too for Cinnamons family,
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete